Certified Training Professional (CTP) is an international qualification in ICT training. As one of ICDL Arabia's professional-level certifications, CTP provides trainers and training organisations with an objective quality standard against which their own training services can be measured.
It is an important tool in promoting consistent, high-quality classroom-based training for individual trainers and training organisations.
The objectives of the Certified Training Professional programme are:
- To promote best practice in the provision of ICT training
- To recognise and certify best practice on the part of individual trainers
- To provide trainers with an opportunity to develop and promote their competences
- To provide training organisations with an objective and recognizable quality mark for ICT training
- To develop a community of certified trainers that can support individual trainers
Who is it for?
CTP is a programme suitable for both trainers and organisations. The programme has been designed to reflect the reality of professional ICT training. The certification is independent of prior qualifications, as each CTP candidate must demonstrate their competence in all core skills and knowledge areas.
- CTP Candidates List in GCC countries (starting from 2005)
- CTP Candidates List in Egypt (starting from 2014)