Position: Content Developer
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Organisation: ICDL Arabia
Working closely with different departments to develop and localize unique and high quality content for several purposes including the organization's marketing and promotional material, web properties, newsletter and training courseware. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player.
- Writes, edits and translates content for the organization's several projects.
- Design, develop and localize content for courseware and training projects.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Develop high quality and engaging web content for the organization's website and social media.
- Produce creative copy and promotional content for marketing and PR use.
- Craft content for direct response emailers that call to action and evoke response from the reader.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Optimize and streamline content to ensure a higher readability and response rate.
- Carry out research to do content aggregation and repurposing.
- A pertinent Bachelor's Degree or related field and 2 years work experience is required.
- Superior writing and editing skills, both English and Arabic.
- Solid experience in creating technical and promotional content in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to write engaging online content.
- With excellent organization, communication and writing styles the ideal candidate will have an eye for detail. This position requires highly motivated individuals who have the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Highly creative with strong interest in new marketing trends and a background in marketing.
- Skilled in using the Internet as a research tool.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org