- The Project Manager / Qatar shall be responsible for the successful implementation of ICDL projects in Qatar, in support of a consistent and continuous growth of the ICDL programs as well as other certification offerings within Qatar. The role of the PM also include maintaining existing relationships and creating new ones with governmental organizations, academic institutions, potential training centers and stakeholders of our certification program. Below is a brief outline of the major responsibilities.
- Perform duties as ICDL Project Manager at best effort and ensure that the integrity and credibility of the organization and its certification offerings are upheld at the highest standard.
- Responsible for the execution of ICDL implementation plans, to include key performance indicators, business strategies and supporting activities.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Dubai Office and main partners.
- Identify key players in Qatar, individuals or organizations, having direct or indirect influence on the existing ICDL projects success and promote to them the organization and its certification offerings.
- Identify conferences, media coverage and seminars that can support awareness about the organizations and its certification offerings.
- Develop the network of accredited centres in Qatar as approved by the organization to cultivate and facilitate ICDL project activities in both the private and public sectors.
- Coordinate with Supreme Education Council Quality Assurance Team Leader and QA members and liaise with the head office in Dubai to ensure that Quality Assurance activities and day to day operations are in synch.
- Provide various analytical reports pertaining to the projects performance, accredited centres performance evaluation, market intelligence, competition, etc.
- Understand and represent effectively the policies and procedures of the organization and/or its certification offering in the market.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Salary Commensurate with experience.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the Position Title and location.