Position: Partner Relations Manager - Education Sector
Reporting to: Regional Manager of Business Affairs
Organisation: ICDL Arabia
Job Location: UAE (Dubai)
In this position you will join a team that aims to promote the implementation and promulgation of the ICDL Digital Literacy Standard within the Educational sector throughout the Gulf region. Your primary objective is to create strategic partnerships with the Private Sector Key Educational bodies and academic institutions in the region, in accordance with the ethos of the ICDL programme and our humanitarian mission: bring digital literacy to the global population
- Identify policy makers and/or organizations that have influence on Digital Literacy Initiatives.
- Create strategic relationships with key organizations to serve educational communities in building a digital society.
- Identify policy makers and/or organisations that have influence on Digital Literacy Initiatives within schools and universities.
- Create strategic relationships with the identified key organisations to serve educational communities in building a digital society
- Create projects in academic institutinos and schools to promote cyber safety and digital literacy
- Work closely with the concerned internal departments in Education Zones and councils in the region by providing full-service project support
- Maintain relationships to encourage feedback and alignment of the ICDL Programmes to academic requirements in the region
- Understand and represent effectively the policies and procedures of the ICDL Digital Literacy Standard
- Assist with the implementation of new digital literacy programmes as introduced to the region
- Participate in relevent events and conferences to present and promote the ICDL Digital Literacy Standard
- Develop a academic advisory council in relation to cybersafety and social media certification
- At least 5 years work experience in Business Development in the Educational field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to make positive impressions on others by being helpful, responsive, diplomatic and professional.
- Must be confident and comfortable communicating at all levels while obtaining information pertaining to projects.
- Ability to present and explain points of view clearly and logically.
- Possess strong computer skills and online research skills
- Must be detail-oriented, self motivated, goal oriented, and achieving.
- Career experience in Business Development
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in email and verbally.
- Answer routine questions pertaining to the ICDL Digital Literacy.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com